Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I have just downloaded a LR doc mother who got divorced in

Customer Question

I have just downloaded a LR doc for my mother who got divorced in 1980 and was awarded the family home in settlement. There is a caution against the property and section A: By virtue of a statutory charge arising under 16/6 of the Legal Aid Act 1988....attaching to the beneficial interest (my mothers name) under a trust of land affecting land known as (address of her house). Now does that mean she is the legal owner?
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: I don't know what they would need to know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your enquiry.

Could you please confirm that your Mother's name and only your Mother's name is ***** ***** the Proprietorship Register?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al