How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and it is regarding my daughter whos

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and it is regarding my daughter whos is 6
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my daughter currently lives with her father as I was young when I had her and struggled but I was recently having her over night 2 or 3 days a week and everyone was happy he has now told me I can only have supervised contact and that he is going to get social services involved as he sees me unfit everything I do is for my daughter and I'm not sure what to do now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Is there any reason for his complaint?

Related UK Family Law Questions