How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 70414
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner has had a allergation of activity with persons

Customer Question

Hi my partner has had a allergation of sexual activity with persons via wird of mouth from a police officer ti social services, they said tthe officer wouldnt come and speak with me and them together as there is nothing logged down, its all word of mouth, but he is not allowed any contact with my children or at my home, as social services sad just because there was no evidence doesnt mean he us innocent. There isnt evan a victim, it all started with a pc, phonecall to my social worker
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.


What would you like to know about this please?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure which rights you were thinking of?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi its reguarding clearing my partners name ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As there is nothing logged down anywhere only a PC via word of mouth to a social worker reguarding what the officer heard from a undisclosed person, so we cant prove who said what and when without any name or evidence, but our lives or in limbo because of this officers word off mouth. There mopust be something we can do to clear his name surely ? I have the name of the officer, I have the name of the social worker somebody must be able to help us somewhere out there, there is nothing logged down, no complaint logged or anything anywhere, no interviews no questioning of police nothing, its so unfair.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Well, there are no magic wands. One of the problems with these allegations is that they are very difficult to disprove.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There will be something. It might not be enough to support a prosecution and it might not be enough in the end to give rise to concern to social services but there will be something.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There is no way of making the whole thing go away. You just have to engage with social services while they carry out their assessment.

In the end it is quite unlikely they would get a court order excluding him or more particularly removing the children on this evidence but if you don't engage then you will make it easier for them.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I have clearly asked for anything at all that would support this allergation to only be told no the police officer wouldnt come and talk to you in person as there is nothing logged down in writing it was word of mouth to the officer but he didnt evan log it down as anom according to his boss, so its only this one PC repeating what he supposedly heard to the social worker as she disclosed his name and said he refused to come and talk to me and didnt want me to no he said it or where it came from, which I find very strange as if this was said about me id want my name cleared by any means possible. Its seems anybody can say anything about anybody and hjust get away with it, which is unfair. I need to no how we go about clearing his name, wiith no evidence or any allergation made apart from one officer phone call to a social worker. I dont mind working with them and doing what they want, but id like to take the other matter of clearing his name on its own for the sake of his future.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I think they are saying that the fact that the police cannot prove him guilty does not mean he is innocent which is true as far as logical principles go.

I think I covered the point of clearing his name above?

It is unfair. That is why these allegations are so dangerous. Unless you can prove he could not have done this you cannot prove him innocent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I agreed to a letter before proceedings that I would not allow any contact with any of my children or allow him to visit or live in my home, but I will see him in my iwn time when my children are at school, so now there taking me to court for removal of my children as Im still in a relationship with him. But its what a call a very dangerous allergation, but a very flimsy one so I really thought we could fight to clear his name reguardless ? Its just so wrong, ive never broke any if my agreement only ever saw him when my children are at school and at hus home not mine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel if we had plenty of money somebodynwould ne able to fight this for us, as one officer and evan his boss knows nothing about the allergation, which I find very confusing as I thought everything was logged evan if anom incase they ever wanted to go to court
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Having money would make no difference at all. All that is a myth. Actually people who are successful are generally treated more harshly by social services.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well according to social services theyve lost all paperwork now, so whatcan I do ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The officer has been removed from his street job where we live and us in an office job away from the area, as he was harrasing alot of ppl wherevwe live, not just us.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

As I have said, there are no magic wands. The only way forward is to comply with their investigation.