UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Court summons

Customer Question
Court summons
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
I called police after argument with husband and they arrested him and charged him with common assault. I retracted statement 2 weeks later saying i dont want to proceed and give evidence
Now at 12.10 am police officer knocked at my door and gave me summons for same day 9.30 am in court.
What shall i do now
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/12/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Clare
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor