UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Court summons

Customer Question
Court summons
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
I called police after argument with husband and they arrested him and charged him with common assault. I retracted statement 2 weeks later saying i dont want to proceed and give evidence
Now at 12.10 am police officer knocked at my door and gave me summons for same day 9.30 am in court.
What shall i do now
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/12/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.