UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have been served with another non molestation order and I…

Customer Question
I have been served with...
I have been served with another non molestation order and I want to contest it as the information used to get it was an outright lie but I cannot pay for a lawyer what can I do myself
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
2/12/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about the position please

Clare

Hello Clare
I move in with in 2012 and found that she owed thousands in rent arrears so I borrowed £7000 from my parents to pay it off. In early January 2013 she said she needed more money as she was in arrears again this W's the last straw as I had been giving her money every week to pay for bills plus her 2 of her children were also giving her money. I left her moving back in with my parents. She then called the police saying I had raped her but she could not remember when or where it happened the charges were dropped. Then she took out the first molestation order but contacted me the next day with her new number and we spent the easte bank holiday together despite the order. When she found out I was seeing someone else she called the police as I had broken the order even though she had made contact with me first. I was found guilty of breaking the order and had to pay a fine. I tried to get the order squashed original and the family court told that if it was not for th police investigation into her claim that I had attacked her that was the only reason it was not removed the judge was very sympathetic towards me as they could see that she had manpuilated me into breaking the order. The new order is a pack of liesas she stats that on 12 December 2015 I had chased her down the street this did not happen as I was not in London but Luton celebrating my parents anniversary with most of my family. The order also says I cannot go into a specific road which means the pub I socialise in with my close friends and family I cannot go into as it's on this road. I would like the order squashed as this was done for vengeance as I have taken out a claim to get the money back that I lent her.Thank you
Regards
John Palmer

Hi John

When did the last order expire?