How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, 3 y.o. child has been abused sexually by biological

Customer Question

Customer: Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm Marz My 3 y.o. child has been abused sexually by biological father. There is a bail and a criminal investigation on it for the last 4 months. The bail most likely will finish by the end of February and the case as the detective informed me will be dropped most likely due to child is to small. There is a medical raport saying that the examination was not normal, 2 witnesses and my recording on camera when my child shows me and tell me what has happened.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure why my question got cut off and there is just the me telling you the current situation!?
"Can you please tell me how I can protect my child after Father's bail will finish and most likely how I can take off his parental rights."
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

What would you like to know about the matter?