How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13472
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A friend of mine got divorced and her husband sold a marital

Customer Question

Hi , a friend of mine got divorced and her husband sold a marital asset (house) to a Deleware incorporated company, which she later found out, that the Deleware company was owned by his brother. The house in question then applied for planning permission for 70 houses which was granted, greatly increasing it's value.
We believe that this was all done to reduce the value of the split as part of the divorce settlement and that the true value of the property was greatly undersold to a connected party in order to disadvantage one party.
What can be done ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Which court dealt with the matter?