How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

05 January 2016 04:50 Ok so I have another question but this

Customer Question

05 January 2016 04:50
Ok so I have another question but this maybe more complex, our daughter was born in April 2015 I called the register office and asked about registering birth and explained that I am still married isalmically but we have had a uk divorce. The person booking the appointment said well that's fine just bring the baby's red book. We then got the birth certificate. However after reading through information today I have noticed that both me and my partner need to attend as we would be classed as unmarried? What would be the best way of rectifying this as I don't want to get caught up in a false declaration.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I believe I have already dealt with this for you