How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a cao to see my two children but the ex stopped all

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I have a cao to see my two children but the ex stopped all contact sept 2015 I rang and emailed her then recieved a Police Information Notice that she felt harrassed so I let things cool down and then 1st December visited with gifts (in the CAO it is stated that I am lawfully allowed to visit the exes address in matters relating to my children After I left she rang the police and I have been arressted can she apply for a NOn Mol now?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have applied to go back to Mediation to get some help resolving the issues that cause the break down in communication. Can my ex get a Non Molestation order then refuse mediation? She has done this several times before but the police even with NFA do not seem interested in the waste of their time.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes that is fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What pattern of contact should you be having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Overnight fortnightly contact at my home I am to pick up from exes address then have my two children from Fri-sun it has been restricted gradually over this year and now is 8 hours a month I cannot afford court a second time around
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

When was the Order made and have you considered applying to enforce the Order?