How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am illgal father and i have a son who have leave to remain

Customer Question

am illgal father and i have a son who have leave to remain in the uk through his mother who gave birth to a british child to another man but my son stay with the mother but i do have a regular contact with my son i do take him out and take him to school and to park do i have any hope throug my son his 3years of age
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation. Are you the natural father of the child you are referring to? Does he have your genes? What nationality is the mother? Does "my son" have British nationality and a British passport? What nationality are you? What passport do you hold? How long have you been in the UK? DID YOU have a visa in the past?

Related UK Family Law Questions