Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

This is complicated but in October 2012, I started to

Customer Question

This is complicated but in October 2012, I started to contact a newsreader on Twitter. From January 2013 until April 2013 I regularly asked her when she was presenting. She replied to me up until February 2013 and then she stopped. On 1st March 2013 she said to me that she was not able to reply to every message got and that some days there are more than others but she never said not to ask her when she was presenting or not to send her anymore messages. I asked her twice after this date as well as writing to her. After the second time I asked her on 29th April 2013, she blocked my Twitter account. I was very upset after she did this. On 8th July 2013, I contacted her on another Twitter account telling her that she should have told me not to send her anymore messages. On 12th December 2014, I contacted her repeating the same message but in more detail. On 3rd January 2015, I again contacted her on another Twitter account asking her if she would unblock my original account and she immediately blocked account. She also blocked the account on 8th July 2013. On 2nd March 2015, I had a follower request from someone. I didn't accept or decline this request but on 14th March 2015 I unprotected my Twitter account as I wanted to send someone a message. This person then started to follow my account and got information for her resulting in her blocking my Facebook account. I feel this person is responsible for my Facebook account being blocked by her as he told her the information from my Twitter account and I think he told her how to block my Facebook account. I feel very annoyed with both of them.
On 28th May, my mum made a phone call where she works and threatened to prosecute her if she didn't stop blocking my accounts. My mum views it as an interference in the home. Following this phone call she went to the police and I had a visit from a policeman on 30th June 2015 mentioning the phone call and warning me not to contact her again. I told him I had not contacted her since 3rd January 2015 but it is clear to me that she went to the police following my mums phone call. He gave me a verbal harassment warning. However, when I complained to the police force about this he denied giving me a harassment warning.
In addition to contacting her on Twitter, Facebook and in writing I also sent her two emails in May 2013 and October 2013 asking her if she would unblock my Twitter account.
On occasions during these last two years I have had various follower requests to follow my Twitter account and I believe she is behind them, in other words she asks these accounts to follow me to gain information for her. I think her behaviour is wrong.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kasare replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, having read your message, there is no specific question. Can you please advise what it is you want to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question was if I contacted this person again I will probably get arrested. Would this person have a case against me as there has two complaints against me. The first complaint that this person made against, I didn't contact them, it was my mum but I don't think that I should contact them again as I received a harassment warning from the police.