How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wife has my father's war medals and won't let me have

Customer Question

My ex wife has my father's war medals and won't let me have them back. She refuses to give them to me or our eldest son. Help please. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When was the Decree Absolute?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many years ago. 20 years ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How did your ex still come to have them?

Related UK Family Law Questions