How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was married in a church. we got divorced verbally both

Customer Question

Hi I was married in a church. we got divorced verbally both time no document signed. He suppose to give me money. Can I sue him for that divorce settlement
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there welcome to Justanswer. I will try to assist you. Firstly can I ask the country you were married in? You have posted in the UK Family Law section and I note you reside in BC Canada. Where does your husband live?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jusleen, He lives in UK. We got married in Bangladesh. I was a cadet. I had Melitary stuff witness. I have to tell you we were both under age...Do I still have a case?

Related UK Family Law Questions