How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex husband is taking me to court months of csa payments

Customer Question

My ex husband is taking me to court for 14 months of csa payments in 2008. At the time csa were nor involved. I have submitted my defence and have now recieved a fast track directions questionnaire. My ex issued me with a pin notice for writing to him
and sending 1 text. This was to tell him I would not be giving him the money. There is a long history of dv which was the basis of the divorce and he recently assaulted my daughter who now lives with me. Can I refuse to go to mediation on the basis of the
violence and controlling behaviour I went through with him?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has this question been reviewed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can I have a response
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Yes you can refuse on this basis


Related UK Family Law Questions