How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34272
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has confirmed heradultry to me how do I commence

Customer Question

My wife has confirmed heradultry to me how do I commence divorce proceedings and custody of my baby girl of 17 months
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Who looks after the child on a day to day basis


Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Granmother most days and baby stays at grans most nightsTel mobile 07702 776723 Chris Black
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.

I cannot make a call tonight but will gladly do so tomorrow morning

What contact does your ex have with the child?