UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Family Law

My ex husband and I separated and divorced last year, we

Customer Question
have a 5 year old...
My ex husband and I separated and divorced last year, we have a 5 year old daughter together, I have two older daughters 17, 15 from my previous relationship my ex has a 12 yr old son who has issues from not seeing his natural mother since he was 3, and also 19 ,17 year old children who he sees about twice a year.. At the begining of the week my daughter is due to go to her dad's at the weekend, she starts to ask "how many sleeps till daddy's" so I try not to tell her but she keeps on, then gets distraught when she knows. This continues daily and then on the day she goes sge has a breakdown,she cries to the point of making herself sick, begs me nor to send her even when her d's turns up she continues this. She asks if daddy will make her go to bed straight away, or I have to make sure he knows she's eaten so she doesn't have to eat anything else . She often talks of her brother being mean and saying he won't love her or play with her if she tells on him. And that daddy doesn't belie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
That daddy doesn't believe what she tells him. When she comes home she is manic with myself and daughters, squeezing, kissing us but in a hurt full way. I have at least three nights when she comes back where she cries in her sleep and is anxious about me leaving her . My ex won't discuss anything and makes threats of going to court for full custody. The eating thing is definitely a problem as he has forced her to eat left over dinner for breakfast the morning after, she seems afraid to eat even at home I now have issues.
9/18/2015
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

What is the actual pattern of Contact and have has the school raised any issues?

Clare

He sees her every other weekend Friday evening to Sunday evening and has two phone calls a week. We had to stop daily phobe contact because he was abusive to myself. And has had her a week in the school holidays. The school haven't raised anything but I am in touch with the second worker as she sometimes gets upset talking about family.
Sorry that's supposed to be senco worker.

How did she manage with the week?

I had two distressed calls on the day she went which was a friday asking why she had to stay longer than two sleeps and then the Sunday where she was crying saying she wanted to come home, I kept trying to reassure her and say she would have a lovely time with daddy but she was sobbing, I didn't contact her for the rest of the week as I didn't want to upset her further , then I never heard any more until she returned the following Friday. She told me she cried at night as she missed me and that her brother was mean, daddy had told her he tried to call and I didn't answer the phone. When she came home she did seem ok, happy .
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Clare
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor