How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33008
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce order states house (where ex and child still living)

Customer Question

Hi Divorce order states house (where ex and child still living) to be sold when child leaves secondary education or attains 18 whichever later. 18 in November and currently studying 2nd year of Btec at local college. Is this secondary education or should house be sold?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.

how many hours is she doing and what type of course

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.


Thank you for your question.

However many hours a week are involved the BTEC course is classed as Secondary Education and accordingly the

sale will have to wait.

Please ask if you need further assistance


Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.

Do you know what course she is doing and its hours?