How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33037
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Inset days - my partner's ex husband demands that inset days

Customer Question

Inset days - my partner's ex husband demands that inset days he cannot spend with the children should be carried over "in lieu" for him to use at another my partner should lose however many days it is from her holiday time with the children. Is there any legal precedence regarding inset days ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.

No there is not any legal precedent for such days. Pretty much no courts consider inset days to be part of the 'holiday' allocation. As such you would not be expected to carry these days over in lieu of missed holiday. I would be happy to discuss. Please rate positively - thanks

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.

I hope that helps - please rate positive