How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Valcke Your Own Question
A. Valcke
A. Valcke, Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 740
Experience:  14+ years of experience // LL.B., Maîtrise en Droit, Masters in EU Law, Pg.Dip.L.P.
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
A. Valcke is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am married to a British citizen since 2013. I am a non EU

Customer Question

Hi, I am married to a British citizen since 2013. I am a non EU national having qualified as a doctor in the EU (Belgium). I will finish my post-graduate specialisation in Radiology next year (2016). If i apply for a spouse visa, will I exert an EC right for GMC registration?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  A. Valcke replied 2 years ago.


Do you still require assistance with your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I haven't got any reply to my question, so yes i am still awaiting assistance. Merci
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Would you be able to give me an indication as to when i shall expect a constructive reply given that i have already paid for the service online. Thanking you and looking forward to hearing fron you very soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be coming back to me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, as i have been waiting for a very long time ( since the 2nd of September 2015) i would perhaps be keen to ask for another expert to reply to my question unless you genuinely and constructively can help me.