How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Jusleen my wife has left the family home and taken the kids

Customer Question

Hi jusleen my wife has left the family home and taken the kids aged 14 and 16.she has rented a house in the next town and expects me to pay for everything . Legally what do I have to pay for?. I want the kids, and our home.she is highly educated but refuses to get a job.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

where do the children want to live?

Related UK Family Law Questions