How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the petitioner and Have a decree nisi and agreed separation

Customer Question

I am the petitioner and Have a decree nisi and agreed separation agreement that was put in place at the start of the separation. I have now applied for the decree absolute and have turned the separation agreement into a consent order. It's been a month now and no reply from the respondent. Is there a time limit by which he has to reply please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 1 year ago.
Hi welcome to Justanswer. Are you seeking a response regarding the implementation of the consent order?

Related UK Family Law Questions