How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had my D80A from sent back from the court saying "the

Customer Question

I have had my D80A from sent back from the court saying "the acknoweldgement of service has not been properly exhibited to the statement in support, The petitioner must properly exhibit the ackknowledgement of service to the statement in support. I do not understand what I need to do to comply with this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 2 years ago.
Hi you need to apply again by completing further D80A and D84 and on the acknowledgement of service form you must write at the top "This is exhibit "A" referred to in the statement of [your full name]". I hope this assists. Please rate the answer to enable me to be credited for my time. If you require further dialogue, I am happy to continue this at no extra charge. Kind regards

Related UK Family Law Questions