How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jusleen Your Own Question
jusleen, Family Lawyer
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 942
Experience:  Qualified Family Solicitor practising family law since 1999. Member of resolution.
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
jusleen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i find out if i am divorced?

Customer Question

how can i find out if i am divorced?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 2 years ago.
Hi you will need to fill in the attached form and send it to the court with a fee of £65 and a search can be conducted of the divorce register for you and a copy of the decree absolute can be obtained. Please rate my answer so that I can be credited for my time. Kind regards

Related UK Family Law Questions