How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my partner have split up he attacked me spat at me

Customer Question

Hi me and my partner have split up he attacked me spat at me verbally abused me and threats to kill me and my children if I rang the police yesterday. I have 3 children with him. We have a joint mortgage. He's saying he's coming back tomorrow but I dont want him near us. Where do I stand
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I pressed charges a few years ago. He admitted the assault and had to do an Idap course
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.
You can apply to the court for a non molestation order to protect you and the children. This can be an ex carte (emergency) application which can prevent him from coming close to you.

Related UK Family Law Questions