UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

There, Ive been having trouble with my babys father. He doesnt contribute financially o…

Customer Question
Hi there, Ive been having...
Hi there, Ive been having trouble with my babys father. He doesnt contribute financially or physically to his daughters life i literally do and pay for everything. He wants to see her and has been seeing her once a week hes had an operation and ive been very supportive taking her and picking up. Whenever i pick her up though she is with his mom i feel the only reason he has her is due to family pressure. She doesnt like him shes visably distressed and crying when shes around him. Ive suggested that he sees her when shes with me to bond with her where shes comfortable but hes not interested. Hell go for a whole week and sometimes longer without seeing her or even asking how she is. When i tell him shes done something new hes seems bored and uninterested. Over time he wants to have her over night but he lives with his mom where there are no spare bedrooms and he has a small room. I feel uncomfortable with them sharing a room. How much contact is he legally entitled to?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/26/2015
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the baby - and is your ex working?
Clare