Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

Clarei went to court last December and was issued with

Customer Question

Hi Clare
i went to court last December and was issued with a child arrangement order which states the days times etc my daughter spends with me. It also states that it has been agreed by the parties that any costs for schooling will be shared equally between the parties and that the current or future provision through the Csa for maintenance will cease or not be applied for . All costs shall be agreed between the parties for Amy's maintence.
Now previously to this I was paying the csa £5 per week because I had my daughter 45% of the time. We both agreed to this and signed the order. About a month ago I got a call from the csa saying I still had to pay as Amy's mum doesn't want to close the case. Surely if she signed the order she is breaking the agreement ? Is that correct ?
Thanks Andy
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question.
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is the exact wording regarding the CSA in the Order?
Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It has been agreed by the parties that any costs for schooling will be shared equally between the parties and that the current or future provision through the Csa for maintenance will cease or not be applied for . All costs shall be agreed between the parties for Amy's
The above is the exact wording on the order
Thanks Andy