UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

ClareI am researching emergency custody orders sister.She ha…

Customer Question
Hi Clare I am researching emergency...
Hi Clare
I am researching emergency custody orders for my sister.
She has accused her husband of domestic violence against her, and social services have told her to go to a woman's refuge (leave her job, house, life today - or they will take her 3 year old daughter into care)....can me or my parents do anything to help her? Could we apply for custody of my niece?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
Answered in 6 days by:
5/28/2015
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could your sister and the child move in with one of you temporarily?
Clare