How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any way I can get him out of the house while this

This answer was rated:

Is there any way I can get him out of the house while this going on as I keep getting hassled by him to settle. When I get to court can I ask the judge if he can get him to move out?
The basis on which you can apply to the court to exclude him from the property remains the same I am afraid - either his physical violence or the ongoing threat of violence.
It will have to be a separate application I am afraid
Clare and 2 other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Family Law Questions