How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Claire My solicitor has put on form E 5.1(c) where is says

This answer was rated:

Hi Claire
My solicitor has put on form E 5.1(c) where is says pension sharing order "No, but on the basis that I off-set my claim for a greater share of net proceeds of sale of the former Matrimonial Home." Does this mean because I am losing out on sharing his pension my solicitor is trying to get a bigger share for me?
Thank you for your question.
Yes that is exactly what your solicitor is suggesting - you will give up your claim on his pension in return for a larger share of the house
I hope that this is of assistance
Clare and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you