How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As you probably know a few months back my solicitor asked my

This answer was rated:

As you probably know a few months back my solicitor asked my ex to remove the bees from the premises as they are on the driveway where everyone has to go past. He has now increased the hives to a total of 9! This afternoon the bees were going crazy. My daughter had her friend over and her mum came to pick her up. She parked by the bees then walked down to the house with a bee stuck in her hair. She got stung on the head and it started swelling up! My mum helped her to go to car later and then the bees chased my mum and stung her on the lip. Now this has happened is there anything legal we can do now to insist they are removed. Bear in mind I am allergic and it will be on my doctors notes from 3 years ago?
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you
Given the fact that a visitor has been stung then there is certainly a realistic chance of getting them moved - not removed but certainly moved
You can make an application to the court for a Specific Issue Order to have them moved.
I hope that this is of assistance
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can we apply straight away?

There is no reason not to - except cost of course
Clare and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Claire

It has come to light that my ex is definitely trying to buy my share of the property by bringing his father in and a builder friend. I think that once they buy my share as low as possible there is a motive to get planning permission to build more houses on here as the land is 1.2 acres. Our valuations are quite low and my solicitor says the court will go off these valuations so at the end of the day I probably won't get any more money than £128,000 not enough to buy a house around here by my daughters schools while he will still have our properties and maybe make a lot of money in the future. To make things worse I have just been made redundant and do not have much money left. Will the court take this into considerate when they are deciding the shares of the property?

What is the valuation of ALL the properties?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There are 2 houses on the property and an annexe but they are all tied in as whole of the land so they all have to be sold together. He has done a valuation and so I have I.His valuation is £440,00 and mine is £480,000 which I think is pretty low for two 4-bedroom houses and an annexe. The mortgage is £280,000 so if I went off my valuation I would only get £100,000 to buy a house while he keeps all the properties on the land.

Not necessarily at all
Have you asked for a value for the land as building land?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No should I before we go to Court?

If you think that this is what they will do then yes you should
Clare and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you