How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34277
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Claire My solicitor has now sent Form A to court as my

This answer was rated:

Hi Claire
My solicitor has now sent Form A to court as my ex never replied to my offer. If by some miracle he decides to accept my offer can we cancel going to court and get solicitors to draw up an agreement or do we have to go through the whole court procedure?
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you
Please do not worry - the matter can be settled by a Consent Order at any time in the process - indeed the Courts will be encouraging it.
I hope that this helps - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you