How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13468
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to divorce but I havent finished two years of

Customer Question

I would like to divorce but I haven't finished two years of marriage
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 4 years ago.
Hi when did you separate and what caused the breakdown of your marriage? Has either you or your estranged spouse started a new relationship?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hy ,she used to travel a lot to her country , I think she has got a boyfriend she has known him for a long time ago , and she's was lying on me , she left without any reason , I don't know what to do , because I came here as student , , I haven't faced illegally problem , , shall I declar it to home office , are they going to send me back home ? I don't know what to do please advice
Expert:  jusleen replied 4 years ago.
Hi I am afraid I am not an immigration specialist therefore I cannot help you. I will opt out so an immigration specialist can help you.

Related UK Family Law Questions