UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Family Law

I am Pakistani National Living in Middle East( Qatar ) with

Customer Question
my First Wife since 10...
I am Pakistani National Living in Middle East( Qatar ) with my First Wife since 10 years . My Marriage Domicile was basically from Pakistan, I have 3 Children who born in Qatar , their Birth certificate is based in Qatar now I am getting Married again with my Pakistani National fiancee who is living in UAE Middle East , She Was divorced and she has one daughter from her first Husband will there will be any issue for her after me and her marriage to getting visa for UK and for her Daughter basically In Qatar and UAE and in Pakistan Polygamy is allowed but i am not sure about UK. I am planning to Apply Uk Visa as a Principle by my Second wife for Uk Tier 1 as an Entrepreneur Visa, What be will be the case of my First Wife ... will my Polygamy valid In UK If I am married with both wife earlier under the UK Law. can you put some light on this please,
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
6/18/2013
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 4 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
Have either of your wives ever been to the UK?
Claire

No none of them visit to UK .. they are still out of UK.. even not for an Visit , Busines or Vacation never been to UK at all... only my self I have visited many times to UK....

Relist: I still need help.
Hi
My apologies for the delay
Do you wish both spouses to come to the UK?
Claire

YES Ofcourse .. that is the point..

And my 2nd wife will be Principle of Tier1 Visa .. Can i be dependent of her and then my 1st Wife can be my Dependent in this Case.. please confirm ....

Can you give me more brief about it or give me your contact number so we can talk about it ...

I need some thing real information .. to solve my doubt ...

waiting for your urgent response...

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

1) Question

Okay I understand… but If my first wife will obtain the Visa(Tier1/Student) on her own right .. So what about the 1st Wife's children will they be accepted as I will be on dependent Visa of my 2nd Wife so Will I be able to bring my 1st Wife's Children as my 2nd Wife's Dependent ...

2) Question

If My first wife goes on Tier 1 Visa and I will be on her dependent Visa .. and My 2nd Wife on her own Visa ( Student /Tier1) will be there as well .. in this scenario, can there be any observation or complaint that my both marriages are outside the country. I mean will both my marriages be considered and accepted by UK Legislation or UKBA law or will one of them be only recognised and other be considered as an offence?

Finally, after how long, can we shift from Tier 4 student visa to Tier 1 Entrepreneur category visa?

3) Question

If My Second Wife is the principal for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, and she conceives a child from me while we both are in the UK and while I am not on her dependant visa. How will the child be recognised? I mean will I be able to register my name as the child’s father?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

1) Question .. So is there any possibility if I am on my 2nd Wife Dependent visa . I can bring my 1st Wife's children as I am the same father in thier Birth Certificate as well ....

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

in this Scanario will they be consider in Immigration to UK.. ?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

I understand...

So in this Scanario .. My 2nd Wife can stay on Tier 1 Visa ( her and her child ) will get the Immigration ..

I will have to have also Tier 1 Visa where my 2nd Wife can be dependent as well and my 1st wife's children can be dependedent and can have immigration in UK...

But when I will be applying for my Tier 1 Visa Can I mention in the form I have 2 wifes and Can I give reference of my 2nd Wife who will be already in UK before my Tier 1 proceesing of Visa ...

will it effect my Visa of Tier 1 Application in UKBA... please advice .

Your gave us very nice answer I appreciate .. I do not know how to contact you outside the justanswer...

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

What is exactly Visa in her own right.

to come as an Student or Turest or Visitor only ...

Is there any way .. that My both Wife Can be in UK .... on Tier 1 Visa .. or I can be with one Wife Tier1 and Dependent and Other wife also on Tier 1 and her Dependent can live and remain in UK.. if both my marriages held before and out side UK...

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

I understand .. in this case ..

If I my 2nd Wife is on Tier 1 Visa and I am Dependent ..

There will be any issue if my 1st Wife will apply also for Tier 1 Visa...

while she will be submmiting the application for Tier1 can she mention about her husband who is already in UK or how it will work...

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
Clare
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor