How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13471
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Need help i went to court a year ago with my sons father.

Customer Question

I Need help i went to court a year ago with my sons father. My son is now 3 i was grated full custody his dad gets every other weekend and on the weekends he doesn't have he gets Thursday overnight to Friday were always disagreeing he said his lawyer said he could take me back and get alt more tine well recently he was charged with a hit and run and was put on 2 years good behavior now he just got a d.u.i and has a trial for it if we were to go back to court can they use these offenses against him i don't want to fight with him all i want is for my son to not have to stay over night on a weekday so i can enroll him in school so he can have a normal routine but I'm scared to go back if he will get more days with him
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question
I shall try my best to assist you but I need some further information first
Which part of the country do you live in?