How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has a drink problem, there has been a small amount

Customer Question

My husband has a drink problem, there has been a small amount of violence over the years but recently he has lost licence through drink driving and even though he has done this carrys on drinking. He has not only ruined our relationship further but also my parents who have helped him many times with money situations for example buy him a car, he got into debt by nearly 50'000 is just coming to an end and they were willing to pay the final payment of 7500 obviously this was then to be paid back but this has now caused a rift and the drinking continues, he has no family near by that he could go to but I want him out of the house, how can i go about this? I feel I have a right as due to his behaviour in the passed I was asked to leave a company that i had worked for for 8 years although this was done under redundancy when i have applied back for the same positions i have never even got to interview stage. My salary also has always been more than his, and until recently i was still earning more, i was made redundant again in March. I have carried him, paying household bills that he could not cover because he was paying his debt off, paying for food fuel.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



I will leave this please, when reading your website i understood it to be an almost immediate answer, since writing to you i have been able to obtain a face 2 face appointment, first session being free so if you could please refund the deposit and delete my details.


Satisfaction wise, unfortunately I am not very, the website is misleading and when you are feeling upset information is sometime the only thing that will help, your system indicated that when I had finished writing my question that within 30mins there would be some sort of response, nothing came through to me so I followed up hoping with an email no response till nearly midnight, this is the email i am now responding to.


Please confirm that this issue has been closed and my deposit refunded.


Many thanks