How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34135
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have recntly split up with my partner of 11 years, we have

This answer was rated:

I have recntly split up with my partner of 11 years, we have two children together and own our house. He has moved out of tyhe family home and we have agreed to continue paying the morgtage between so that he is hellping to provide for his children. I was wondering where do i stand with regards XXXXX XXXXX entering the house when neither me or his children are there as are none of his clothes etc
Thank you for your question, I shall do my best to assist you.
If your ex remains as an owner of the property then I am afraid he is entitled to have a key and come and go from the property as he wishes.
The only basis on which this would change would be if his behaviour was so bad it entitled you to an order excluding him from the property
I appreciate that this is not the information that you wanted but sadly it reflects the situation that you are in.
Please ask if your need further clarification
Clare and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Family Law Questions