How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34108
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Got a bit of a problem with my estranged husband again. He

This answer was rated:

Got a bit of a problem with my estranged husband again. He has bees and I am allergic to them but has deliberately been leaving honey frames in the porch and outside the house so there are loads of bees on them when its sunny and I have to walk past them. It is very difficult living under the same roof but I have been told I cannot get him out unless he hits me. He is also using some of my food especially milk, tea, coffee, cheese, ham, washing powder etc. Is there anything I can do?
Thank you for your question.
I will try and assist but need further information first.
Have you issued the divorce petition yet?
Can you put locks on the cupboards?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It has been sent to court. I suppose I could get locks on cupboards


As a starting point put locks on "your" cupboards.
At the same time write a formal letter regarding the bees reminding him that this is a health hazard for you and saying that if he continues then you will have to apply to the court for an order excluding him for your safety.
You need to start Mediation as soon as possible so that the financial side can be dealt with sooner rather than later
I hope that this is of assistance
Clare and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Things are getting out of hand. My bedroom is part of the living room and this morning I was doing my hair and make-up still in my dressing gown and he comes barging in to watch the darts he'd recorded last night. I had to leave to work 20 minutes later and asked him to leave so I could finish getting ready I had to ask him 3 times and kept saying he will only be 10 minutes. I had to shout at him in the end to get him out else I would be late for work. What can I do? I shouldn't have to put up with this.

Have you considered re-ordering the house for the time being?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry Claire what do you mean?

If he will not move out and his behaviour does not cross the boundary then you may have to rearrange the house so that you each have somewhere to sleep and some where to sit
You need to look at the accommodation and reorder it accordingly

Related UK Family Law Questions