UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

How can I find out if my husband has divorced me?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2012
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago
James Mather
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Please give me as much detail as possible.

I need a bit more information please. I am going off line shortly and will be on and off all day (experts on here are also practising lawyers) but will be back later (on and off) today when I will deal further once I have your reply.

My husband, XXXXX XXXXX Helsey and I got married on the 18th April 1987. I left him in October 1989, as I was fed up of the physical and verbal abuse I got from him.

I have today been told he has married three times since then, but to my knowledge, we are still married. He has allegedly told his wives, I died of bowel cancer.

Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago

Contact

Family Proceedings Department
First Avenue House
42 - 49 High Holborn
London
WC1V 6NP
Telephone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN6000

The fee is I think £10

Please press accept and I will clarify any points. The question will not close. Thanks

LD

James Mather
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.