UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Hi my wife left me and my 2 children age 8 an 16, two months…

Customer Question
Hi my wife left me...
Hi my wife left me and my 2 children age 8 an 16, two months ago now she i was a house husband! well ive been at home with our daugther for the past 5 years. My wife was having an affair this started last April and she told me she also did the same thing 5 years ago. We own the house we live in. now shes saying im not letting her see the children but i am she sees the on a sunday not my 16 year old he doesn't want to see her. Now she wants joint custody of our daughter so she can live with her 4 days and me 3 days!! i dont want to split my 2 children up. She also works long hours. Just need to know where i stand.Thx
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
3/6/2012
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago
James Mather
Are you divorcing?

Please give me as much detail as possible.

I need a bit more information please. I am going off line shortly and will be on and off all day (experts on here are also practising lawyers) but will be back later (on and off) today when I will deal further once I have your reply.

We are not divorcing at the moment. Im thinking of divorce now. When she left we didn't have along of money so my mother helped out alot that first month. My wife has a well payed job £40000
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.