UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

on what grounds can a non molestation order bev obtain?, my…

Customer Question
on what grounds can a...
on what grounds can a non molestation order bev obtain?, my husband has mentally abused me through our 26year marriage, I filed for divorce over 14 momnths ago, we are getting no where as he doesnot respond to any communication effectivly i,m at end of my tether help
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2012
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago
James Mather
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Please give me as much detail as possible.

I need a bit more information please. I am going off line shortly and will be on and off all day (experts on here are also practising lawyers) but will be back later (on and off) today when I will deal further once I have your reply.

I 26yr arrange marriage i feel he used me to stay in country, lack of respect to me undermining me i wasn,t tall enough not his choice but necessity, cant dress the way i want cant go anywhere, i have constantly worked and single handly paid mortgage for over11-12years and almost all bills, he has to other property in his name that i worked to achieve yet he is constantly awy abroad without making any arrangements for child care over all these years. he has had lots of affairs and sexual relationships with different women cant understand why it should upset me, i has photographic evidence of his infidelities, these were shown to me by my child who was 12 at time(almost porno, he cant see anything wrong and had go at child for showing it to me when he was the one to give phone to child to play) frequent evidence of use of viagra, no responsibilty towards children or me emotion financial or otherwise just to give you alittle both my children in councilling as reslut and i was to a point to attempt suicide

Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 6 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 6 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi
How far has the divorce reached and are you still living in the same house?
Claire