UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

whats grounds i need as father for child custody?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
2/26/2012
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 6 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
how to do i prove that my son is not safe with her mom?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
but at the moment my wife not let me see my son, she always shouting in him, not feeding him on time and also changing his nursary every month which not let him settle
still waiting for ur response
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
in his 3 year life he was with both parents in 14 months. then 10 months gap as i was in pakistan then for 1 year once a month meeting and 2/3 hours daily talk on fone . then 1 months with both parents in pakistan on holiday and then 2 months with both parents in uk, and now in last month in see him twice for full day in his home.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
nobody have residant order at the moment but both want to apply for it..how's gone win?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?