UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Denning, with my 12/29/2011 accepted question. Original

Customer Question
Dear Law Denning, Please follow...
Dear Law Denning,
Please follow up with my 12/29/2011 accepted question.
Original Question URL:
http://www.justanswer.com/uk-family-law/60pkm-husband-seperated-lives-new-partner.html
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
1/28/2012
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 6 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Chat 1:1 with a solicitorLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Clare
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA