How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7609
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find legal representation against the CSA in South

Resolved Question:

Where can I find legal representation against the CSA in South Yorks?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.


Thanks for your question.

You can try two ways.
1. Contact Resolution, they are a large national organisation of family practitioners who assist in family matters. If you tell them where you are based they will be able to refer you to those firms in your locality that practice that area:
2. You can use the law society’s find a solicitor search engine. Select “more search options” then “family law” or “family law advanced” and enter your postcode to generate a list:

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Family Law Specialists are ready to help you