UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

wife had an inheritance from her father during the marriage…

Customer Question
wife had an inheritance from...
wife had an inheritance from her father during the marriage which she has been spending since but also gave up some of which she was left to her brother now argues to keep it all to her self and demand half the equity in the family home they have been divorced some months now ex husband being asked to find a suitible house for ex wife question is not half and half
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
6/29/2010
Solicitor: Ben Solicitor, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Ben Solicitor
Ben Solicitor, Solicitor

Hallo

Can you clarify your question please? Are you asking if an equal split is likely or is it related to the inheritance?

Thanks

Ben

is inheritance part of settlement
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.