UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My grandaughter was having her first child and went into hospital…

Customer Question
My grandaughter was having her...
My grandaughter was having her first child and went into hospital with her husband when she was in labour. They examined her and told her she wasn't in labour. She was in terrible pain and they offered her two pain killers which she brought up as she was sick all the time,then offered her tea and toast! She went to the toilet and started to push and thought she felt the head. They told her not to push as she had at least twenty four hours to go, and she went home terrified. Baby was born acouple of hours later helped by her young husband. The baby had to be turned as it was facing the wrong way and it was born in the bag which had to be popped first and the had to clear the airways.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
6/28/2010
Solicitor: michael holly, Family Solicitor replied 8 years ago
michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.