UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

What evidence is required before you can apply for an injunction…

Customer Question
What evidence is required before...
What evidence is required before you can apply for an injunction against my ex's new partner to keep him away from my children. He is not allowed any access to his own daughter, he lives in a house where drugs are present, he doesnt work but yet he wears designer clothes and he likes to extend the truth and I dont want that sort of person around my children
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
6/18/2010
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 8 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
You need to show the Court that there is a real and significant danger posed to your children.

An injunction would normally be granted in private or on a without notice basis. Then once it is served a return date would be given where he could argue his case in front of the Judge.
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.