UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

HI MY QUESTION IS i AM IN RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER…

Customer Question
HI MY QUESTION IS i...
HI MY QUESTION IS i AM IN RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS. WE HAVE SON 6 YEARS ON. mY SON IS BORN IN POLAND HAS MY SURNAME AND HIS FATHER IS NOT ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE. i MET SOMEONE ELSE AND WANT TO START NEW LIFE AS I AM NOT HAPPY IN THAT RELATIONSHIP. mY BOYFRIEND THREATED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS AND TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM ME iF i LEAVE HIM wHAT RIGHTS DOES HE HAVE WHERE DO i SEEK HELP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
6/17/2010
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 8 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Are you married?
No I am not married. Unfortunately I never got response to my question. Thanks
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 7 years ago
You both live here now?