UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

i have left my husband due to me having an affair, my marriage…

Customer Question
i have left my husband...
i have left my husband due to me having an affair, my marriage has not been good for several years, in the end he got very angry and i was told to get out, the following weeks i was presurised by him to sign the house over which i did. my question now is he is seeing someone else and i suspect he will me her in and i now feel lcheated on what i have put into the house in a thirty year marriage. can i fight for contents ectim not sure where i stand with the house its self as it is now signed over julie
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
6/10/2010
Solicitor: Joanne B, Family Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Joanne B
Joanne B, Family Solicitor
Hello can you tell me have you divorced yet? Did you have a Separation Deed when you transferred the house to him? Regards Joanne
not divorced yet only been seperated 12 weeks, did not have a seperation deed not sure what that is julie
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.