UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

Advice about gross misconduct. I have been accused of gross…

Customer Question
Advice about gross misconduct ...

Advice about gross misconduct

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I have been accused of gross misconduct and on paid leave

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Pharmacist employee and salaried

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the fee for advice

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
3/19/2018
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Please explain your situation in a bit more detail and also confirm how long you have worked there for?

Hi are you there

Hi Ben before I continue Ive paid 25 pounds can I confirm if this is free from this point. Would like clarification

it is a one off fee for the whole conversation

Phone calls are charged extra though as they are a premium service, although I am not available for calls at present so please proceed in writing and I will reply today once I have the necessary information from you, thanks

Hi I requested phone call
If this not possible then would you kindly refund 49 pounds. Many thanks

You want to close the question completely?