UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

If a Deputy Headteacher was told by the Headteacher to

Customer Question
Quality assure the school Single...
if a Deputy Headteacher was told by the Headteacher to Quality assure the school Single Central Record and they say they have and it later emerges they have. It and the register is inadequate.........is this gross misconduct?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
My question should have said “it later emerges they have not and the register is inadequate and an independent third party has verified in writing the school would go into requires improvement or special measures”.....is this gross misconduct?
1/3/2018
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Are you the headteacher or deputy head and also how long has the deputy head worked there for?